Thanks to the generosity of sponsors, thousands of children receive the food, shelter and education that they desperately need. We invite you to experience first-hand the difference that sponsorship makes in the life of a child. As a sponsor you may choose to support a boy or girl of any age living at a Nuestros Pequeños Hermanos (NPH, Spanish for "Our Little Brothers and Sisters") home. Your friendship will show a child that he or she is loved - your financial support will protect his or her future for years to come. 100% of donations received through our sponsorship program are sent to the homes to be used as part of their operating budgets to house, feed, clothe and educate the children.
• A welcome letter from Friends of the Orphans
• A photo of the child
• Personal history of the child
• An annual school progress report
• Personal letters from the child, in Spanish or French and translated to English
• The opportunity to visit the child you sponsor at the NPH home
• The satisfaction of knowing you are making a difference in a child's life
The purpose of the Godparent program is to raise money for the daily expenses of the child such as food, clothing, education, medicine, etc.. One hundred percent of the money generated from the sponsorship program goes to the general fund at the designated orphanage. From this fund all of the children benefit, not just the child being sponsored.