Once you have visited the country, you may have connected with that one child. We offer an opportunity to sponsor a child with financial and emotional support through the sponsorship program. You receive cards, letters, drawings, progress reports about your child and you can send back letters of encouragement or just a friendly hello. For the cost of one coffee a day, you can make a child’s life so much better! Can’t visit the country? We still have photos and profiles of children who need sponsorship. Call
the office for more information!
• A welcome letter from Friends of the Orphans
• A photo of the child
• Personal history of the child
• An annual school progress report
• Personal letters from the child, in Spanish or French and translated to English
• The opportunity to visit the child you sponsor at the NPH home
• The satisfaction of knowing you are making a difference in a child's life
The purpose of the Godparent program is to raise money for the daily expenses of the child such as food, clothing, education, medicine, etc.. One hundred percent of the money generated from the sponsorship program goes to the general fund at the designated orphanage. From this fund all of the children benefit, not just the child being sponsored.