Making a Difference
One Life at a Time.
Project Dates - suspended for 2021- September/October projects
Past Canadian Projects
- 2014 project was the Visitors' Casa.
- team members assisted with various smaller projects in the school, the visitors house, the children's home, the farm and the grounds.
- in the evenings the volunteers had the opportunity to spend time with the children, playing cards, doing crafts or singing.
- volunteers took the children on an excursion to the nearby pool.
The Home in Bolivia - Casa Padre William B. Wasson
- opened in April 2005, with previous accommodations in a rented house outside Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
- six siblings, who were abandoned by their mother and a family of five, including an infant, whose mother died in childbirth, were the first children welcomed to the home.
- construction at the permanent site called Casa Padre Wasson, began in November 2006.
- in order to further our charitable purposes, FOTOCAN has carried out programs and activities at this home
- Projects in Bolivia are usually completed in September/October because of the climate.
Canadian Country Co-ordinator