Statistics speak for themselves
- September 2016, the vocational school opened in NPH Dominican Republic.
- constructed a new building to have space for these workshops, and in an effort to support our community,
- recruited construction workers from the surrounding communities and purchased the materials locally.
- skills accumulated by our graduates will give them the opportunity to search for a job immediately after leaving NPH if they choose to follow that path and decide not to continue on to university.
- These careers will give them the economic stability for their future. In the upcoming year,
- our goal is to provide our proud graduates with their certifications as well as increase the number of courses and students. The cabinetmaking is part of the Vocational School and the sponsors’ name are painting in front, they are:
• Stichting ZIJN
• Dewalt Corporate
• J&J Kid’s • Friends of the Orphans Canada
• Wereldouders - NPH Holanda
• Fundación Maria Rosa Mystica - NPH Alemania